27 Oct Sugar Free Muffins Are Gluten Free Too!
Are you craving muffins?
Are you on a restricted diet like most people with anti-inflammatory problems or maybe you have Type 2 diabetes?
Well, guess what? Yes! You can have muffins!
Sugar Free Muffins!
Sugar-free muffins with the added bonus of being gluten-free are being served right now! You don’t have to feel deprived anymore.This recipe provides a yummy protein-rich breakfast alternative and only takes a few minutes to prepare and bake!
Need a yummy snack?
Are you at a loss when it comes to finding a protein-packed powerhouse snack? Well, look no further because these Nutty Bars are exactly what you need. Gluten-free & sugar-free these are sure to please anyone trying to reduce their sugar intake for whatever reason.
- 1 t extra virgin olive oil
- 1 C almond flour
- 2 t baking powder
- 2 t ground cinnamon
- 1/4 t sea salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 T unsweetened applesauce
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 1 C frozen blueberries or any fruit of choice.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a 6 cup muffin pan with baking cups.
- Stir together the almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl whisk together eggs, <g class=”gr_ gr_54 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_disable_anim_appear undefined Punctuation only-ins replaceWithoutSep” id=”54″ data-gr-id=”54″>applesauce</g> and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together until smooth.
- Fold in the fruit of choice.
- Bake until toothpick comes out clean, about 25-30 minutes.
- Leftover muffins can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months.